Unlock ZTE Prestige 2 fast and secure. You can unlock all your ZTE Prestige 2 phones from network restrictions or remove network restrictions from your ZTE Prestige 2 locked to any network. We provide factory unlock code to free your phone for all networks.
Unlock ZTE Prestige 2 with its IMEI no and unlock code. You need to provide IMEI no to get unlock code for your ZTE Prestige 2. To get IMEI from ZTE Prestige 2 Phone remove the battery of your device or go to settings. You can also dial *#06# to get IMEI no of your Phone.
We provide Factory unlock codes for ZTE Prestige 2. Initially, ZTE Prestige 2 comes to lock to a single network, but with the help of this post, you can easily remove network restrictions of your ZTE Prestige 2 for all networks.
You need correct code to unlock this device. Do not enter wrong unlock codes on your Phone. It may cause unexpected behavior on your phone. Unlocking is not available for “Tracfone”, “Net10”, and “Straighttalk” carrier. Do not place an order for these networks. If, your phone is dual SIM then provide IMEI of primary SIM only. After inserting unlocks code into mobile, both SIM slots will be free for all networks.
The warranty of your ZTE Prestige 2 will not be disturbed. The codes will come from BlackBerry Database, so it will not disturb your Phone warranty.
How much time will it take to unlock your ZTE Prestige 2?
It will take 1-8 hours to unlock ZTE Prestige 2.
How to unlock your ZTE Prestige 2?
Unlock ZTE Prestige 2
Unlock ZTE Prestige 2 Phone with unlock code?
- Insert SIM card other than default network in your ZTE Prestige 2 Phone.
- Switch on your Phone.
- It should ask for unlock code.
- If not, then click on Network or settings, it will ask unlock code.
- Insert unlock code provided by www.unlockcodecell.net.
- Click, apply or OK. Your ZTE Prestige 2 Phone will reboot/restart.
- Your device will be free for all SIM cards of all networks.
If above given method does not work then try below method:
- Now remove SIM card from your phone and type ###825*09#,
- It will ask unlock code, Insert unlock code and apply.
If not successful again then try below method:
- Type *983*8284# and type unlock code into your phone.
If failed again, then try last method:
- Type *983*865625#, and type unlock code when unlock screen appears.
Your device will be free for all networks. Your desimlocker to Factory unlock code for simlock to simunlock.
In some cases when above-given methods do not work then we recommend that you factory reset your device.