Unlock ZTE MF920V fast and secure with factory sim unlock code. You can unlock all your ZTE MF920V routers/modems from network restrictions or remove network restrictions from your ZTE MF920V locked to any network. We provide factory unlock code to free your router/modem for all networks.
Unlock ZTE MF920V with its IMEI no and unlock code. You need to provide IMEI no to get unlock code for your ZTE MF920V. To get IMEI from ZTE MF920V router/modem remove the battery from your device or go to settings.
We provide Factory unlock codes for ZTE MF920V. Initially, ZTE MF920V comes to lock to a single network, but with the help of this post, you can easily remove network restrictions of your ZTE MF920V for all networks.
You need correct code to unlock this device. Do not enter wrong unlock codes on your router/modem. It may cause unexpected behavior on your router/modem.
Unlocking is not available for “Tracfone”, “Net10”, and “Straighttalk” carrier. Do not place an order for these networks. Unlocking is available for all network provider except above given.
If, your router/modem is dual SIM then provide IMEI of primary SIM only. After inserting unlocks code into router/modem, both SIM slots will be free for all networks.
The warranty of your ZTE MF920V will not be disturbed. The codes will come from ZTE Database, so it will not disturb your router/modem warranty.
How much time will it take to unlock your ZTE MF920V?
It will take 1-8 hours to unlock ZTE MF920V.
How to unlock your ZTE MF920V?
Unlock ZTE MF920V all networks worldwide
Unlock ZTE MF920V router/modem with unlock code?
- Insert SIM card other than default network in your ZTE MF920V router/modem.
- Switch on your router/modem.
- It should ask for unlock code.
- If not, then click on Network or settings, it will ask to unlock code.
- Insert unlock code provided by us.
- Click, apply or OK. Your ZTE MF920V router/modem will reboot/restart.
- Your device will be free for all SIM cards of all networks.
If the above given method does not work then try below method:
- Put SIM card other than default network into a router and switch it on.
- Now connect the router to the computer with its USB cable or Wi-Fi.
- This will open the default home page of the router, if not
- Go My computer and open Virtual CD-ROM.
- Here install the required drivers in to PC.
- Next, it will open the default web page that is 192.168.0.1.
- Now, login with username-admin and password-admin and go to unlock screen or it will redirect you to unlock screen.
- If, not then go to settings>>APN
- Here you can put NCK code to unlock the device.
- Now Put 8/16-digits unlock code carefully, and press Apply.
- After that, you can see the network of SIM inserted.
- Now create a new profile according to new SIM card with Connection menu.
To get Unlock screen on ZTE MF920V:
- You need to connect your device with a PC with SIM other than network locked to it.
- Then it will open its homepage, if not, then put 220.127.116.11 or 192.168.0.1 in your browser address bar.
- You can log in via Username: admin, Password: admin(If you have not changed the default username and password).
- Right-click and select “Inspect element”.
- Press “Ctrl+F”.
- Type “Row Fluid”.
- Go to the fourth one.
- Double click on “Hide” word and change it with “Show”.
- Unlock tab will be visible.
- If not then search for “Network”.
- Go to 4th one.
- Look for “Hide” word near it.
- Replace it with “Show”.
- Unlock Tab will be visible.
- You can insert unlock code here.
- But you will not get an option to enter the code.
- Then you need to press enter to insert it to ZTE MF920V.
- Your device will reboot and restart.
- Your device will be unlocked after this process.
In some cases when above-given methods do not work then we recommend that you factory reset your device.
Indian customers can pay Rs200/- via Paytm no 9979079699 and GooglePay no 7011467741(I will assist if not able to unlock/find unlock tab).