Unlock ZTE Falcon Z 917 T-Mobile fast and secure with factory sim unlock code.
You can unlock all your ZTE Falcon Z 917 T-Mobile routers/modems from network restrictions or remove network restrictions from your ZTE Falcon Z 917 T-Mobile locked to any network.
We provide factory unlock code to free your router/modem for all networks.
Unlock ZTE Falcon Z 917 T-Mobile with its IMEI no and unlock code. You need to provide IMEI no to get unlock code for your ZTE Falcon Z 917 T-Mobile. To get IMEI from ZTE Falcon Z 917 T-Mobile router/modem remove the battery from your device or go to settings.
We provide Factory unlock codes for ZTE Falcon Z 917 T-Mobile. Initially, ZTE Falcon Z 917 T-Mobile comes to lock to a single network, but with the help of this post, you can easily remove network restrictions of your ZTE Falcon Z 917 T-Mobile for all networks.
You need correct code to unlock this device. Do not enter wrong unlock codes on your router/modem. It may cause unexpected behavior on your router/modem.
Unlocking is not available for “Tracfone”, “Net10”, and “Straighttalk” carrier. Do not place an order for these networks. Unlocking is available for all network provider except above given.
If, your router/modem is dual SIM then provide IMEI of primary SIM only. After inserting unlocks code into router/modem, both SIM slots will be free for all networks.
The warranty of your ZTE Falcon Z 917 T-Mobile will not be disturbed. The codes will come from ZTE Database, so it will not disturb your router/modem warranty.
How much time will it take to unlock your ZTE Falcon Z 917 T-Mobile?
It will take 1-8 hours to unlock ZTE Falcon Z 917 T-Mobile.
How to unlock your ZTE Falcon Z 917 T-Mobile?
Unlock ZTE Falcon Z 917 T-Mobile
Unlock ZTE Falcon Z 917 T-Mobile router/modem with unlock code?
- Insert SIM card other than default network in your ZTE Falcon Z 917 T-Mobile router/modem.
- Switch on your router/modem.
- It should ask for unlock code.
- If not, then click on Network or settings, it will ask unlock code.
- Insert unlock code provided by us.
- Click, apply or OK. Your ZTE Falcon Z 917 T-Mobile router/modem will reboot/restart.
- Your device will be free for all SIM cards of all networks.
If above given method does not work then try below method:
- Put SIM card other than default network into router and switch it on.
- Now connect the router to computer with its USB cable or Wi-Fi.
- This will open default home page of the router, if not
- Go My computer and open Virtual CD-ROM.
- Here install the required drivers in to PC.
- Next, it will open the default web page that is 192.168.0.1.
- Now, login with username-admin and password-admin and go to unlock screen or it will redirect you to unlock screen.
- If, not then go to settings>>APN
- Here you can put NCK code to unlock the device.
- Now Put 8/16-digits unlock code carefully, and press Apply.
- After that you can see the network of SIM inserted.
- Now create a new profile according to new SIM card with Connection menu.
Your device will be free for all networks. Your desimlocker, Liberar to Factory unlock code for simlock to simunlock.
In some cases when above-given methods do not work then we recommend that you factory reset your device.