Our team has developed a software to unlock ZTE MF920W+ router locked to MTN Nigeria.
Do not use this software with other devices as this may cause unexpected behavior or your device may be dead.
ZTE MF920W+ does not prompt for unlock code after changing SIM card other than network locked.
How to SIM unlock ZTE MF920W+ locked to MTN Nigeria?
- Switch on your ZTE MF920W+ router.
- Press “WPS+Power” button together and hold for some time.
- This will restart the router.
- Download unlocking software of ZTE MF920W+ locked to MTN Nigeria.
- Unzip the software using WINRAR software.
- Now connect your router via a USB cable to your computer.
- Go to My Computer>>Virtual CD-ROM and install on the computer.
- This will open the MTN Homepage.
- After that run the unlocking software of ZTE MF920W+.
- This will start flashing the router firmware.
- After completion of firmware flashing your ZTE MF920W+ will restart.
- If not restarted automatically then do it manually.
- Your ZTE MF920W+ is permanently unlocked for all networks after this process.
Note: After unlocking via this method MTN network will not work on ZTE MF920W+.