SIM unlock ZTE 3HuiTube fast and simple with IMEI and Factory unlock code.
You can unlock all your ZTE 3HuiTube phones from network restrictions or remove network restrictions from your ZTE 3HuiTube locked to any network.
We provide factory unlock code to free your phone for all networks.
Unlock ZTE 3HuiTube with its IMEI no and unlock code.
You need to provide IMEI no to get unlock code for your ZTE 3HuiTube.
To get IMEI from ZTE 3HuiTube Phone removes the battery from your device or go to settings.
You can also dial *#06# to get IMEI no of your Phone.
We provide Factory unlock codes for ZTE 3HuiTube.
Initially, ZTE 3HuiTube comes to lock to a single network, but with the help of this post, you can easily remove network restrictions of your ZTE 3HuiTube for all networks.
You need the correct code to unlock this device.
Do not enter wrong unlock codes on your Phone.
It may cause unexpected behavior on your phone.
Unlocking is not available for “Tracfone”, “Net10”, and “Straighttalk” carrier.
Do not place an order for these networks. Unlocking is available for all network provider excluding above mentioned.
If, your phone is dual SIM then provide IMEI of primary SIM only.
After inserting unlocks code into mobile, both SIM slots will be free for all networks. The warranty of your ZTE 3HuiTube will not be disturbed. The codes will come from ZTE Database, so it will not disturb your Phone warranty.
How much time will it take to unlock your ZTE 3HuiTube?
It will take 1-8 hours to unlock ZTE 3HuiTube.
Unlock ZTE 3HuiTube router/modem with unlock code?
- Insert SIM card other than default network in your ZTE
- Switch on your router/modem.
- It should ask for unlock code.
- If not, then click on Network or settings, it will ask to unlock code.
- Insert unlock code provided by us.
- Click, apply or OK. Your ZTE
3HuiTube router/modem will reboot/restart.
- Your device will be free for all SIM cards of all networks.
If an above given method does not work then try below method:
- Put SIM card other than default network into a router and switch it on.
- Now connect the router to the computer with its USB cable or Wi-Fi.
- This will open default home page of the router, if not
- Go My computer and open Virtual CD-ROM.
- Here install the required drivers in to PC.
- Next, it will open the default web page that is 192.168.0.1.
- Now, login with username-admin and password-admin and go to unlock screen or it will redirect you to unlock screen.
- If, not then go to settings>>APN
- Here you can put NCK code to unlock the device.
- Now Put 8/16-digits unlock code carefully, and press Apply.
- After that, you can see the network of SIM inserted.
- Now create a new profile according to new SIM card with Connection menu.