You can unlock Samsung phone with an unlock code. You need to provide IMEI no of your Samsung. To get IMEI no of Samsung, Dial *#06#. The warranty of your Samsung will not be disturbed. Unlocking is available for all network provider phones. Unlocking is not restricted to any carrier. You need to provide Primary SIM slot IMEI, in case of Dual SIM phone. Both SIM slots will be free during this process.
NCK – Network code will be used to unlock your Samsung phone.
SPCK – Service Provider code or Subset unlock Pin will be used to blockade from a subset or sub-network (Like Tesco in the U.K.).
Unfreeze/MCK – One can reset the code counter with this unlock code if he has inserted wrong unlock code many times in Samsung.
Unlock Samsung by IMEI
- Switch off your device.
- Insert SIM card other than default network.
- The phone will ask network unlock code / NCK/ Unlock Code.
- Insert unlock code provided by us.
- If, Your Samsung phone is not unlocked then insert Unfreeze or Defreeze code to unlock.
- Your Samsung phone will be unlocked.