Unlock LG G Slate fast and secure with IMEI and unlock code. You can unlock all your LG G Slate phones from network restrictions or remove network restrictions from your LG G Slate phone. We provide factory unlock code to free your phone for all networks.
Unlock LG G Slate with its IMEI no and unlock code. You need to provide IMEI no to get unlock code for your LG G Slate phone. To get IMEI of LG G Slate phone dial *#06#.
We provide Factory unlock codes of LG G Slate. Initially, LG G Slate comes to lock to a single network, but with the help of this post, you can easily remove network restrictions of your LG G Slate for all networks.
You need correct code to unlock this device. Do not enter wrong unlock codes on your phone. It may cause unexpected behavior to your phone.
Unlocking is not available for “Tracfone”, “Net10”, and “Straighttalk” carrier. Do not place order for these networks.
Unlocking is available for all network provider phones including Optimus, , AT&T,
If, your phone is dual SIM then provide IMEI of primary SIM only. After inserting unlocks code into mobile, both SIM slots will be free for all networks.
The warranty of your LG G Slate phone will not be disturbed. The codes will come from LG G Slate Database, so it will not disturb your phone warranty.
How much time will it take to unlock your LG G Slate phone?
It will take 10-60 minutes to unlock your LG G Slate.
How to unlock your LG G Slate phone?
Unlock LG G Slate
Follow steps given below to unlock LG G Slate phone:
- Switch on LG G Slate phone.
- Put SIM card other than default network or network locked to LG G Slate phone, into the mobile phone and switch it on.
- Mobile will ask for unlock code.
- Now Put unlock code carefully, and press Apply.
- Your device will reboot and restart.
Note: Use the NCK code for Network PIN and input the SPCK code for Service provider PIN.
- Switch on your phone.
- Put SIM card of default network or network locked to LG G Slate phone and,
Dial “2945#*model number#”.
- Like if your device is KG240, then you need to dial “2945#*240#”.
- Put SIM card of default network and switch on your phone.
- Now, dial 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001#.
- When hidden windows appear, put correct unlock code.
Your device will reboot and restart and is ready to use with all network SIM card after this process.
In some cases when above-given methods do not work then we recommend that you factory reset your device.