You can sim unlock Huawei E5573s-606 Firmware version 21.200.11.03.1158 locked to Spectra net network with the help of unlocking software. Our team has updated this software to unlock the router.
You can unlock your Huawei E5573s-606 Firmware version 21.200.11.03.1158 without opening the screws, means you need not to void the warranty of your device to unlock it.
How to sim unlock Huawei E5573s-606 Firmware version 21.200.11.03.1158 locked to Spectra net Nigeria?
2. Extract it on the Windows Computer.
3. Run the remote unlocking file on your PC.
4. It will generate the hardware id.
5. Copy the hardware id and same time pay $3 USD(while paying, mention the model, IMEI, and hardware ID in comment).
6. Once the correct details received by our support team, we will send an email with registration details.
7. When ready with details then download Huawei latest Drivers.
8. Now extract the Huawei latest drivers using WinRAR software.
9. Now run the software.
10. This software will install the correct software in the background.
11. After that download DC-unlocker software.
12. After that run DC-unlocker software.
13. Click on search icon DC-unlocker software.
14. This will detect your device and show device information.
15. Now go to the end of the result and type AT^GODLOAD.
16. Press enter from your keyboard.
17. After that, wait for some time to load the drivers.
18. Now run the unlocking software which you have downloaded and extracted.
19. After that insert registration name and key which you have received from us.
20. Now click on Register button to start flashing the firmware of Nigeria’s Huawei E5573s-606 Firmware version 21.200.11.03.1158 locked to Spectra net.
21. After completion of flashing again detect your device in DC-unlocker software.
22. Now type following at the end of the result: AT^RESET.
23. Press Enter from your keyboard.
24. An OK response will come.
Your Huawei E5573s-606 Firmware version 21.200.11.03.1158 will be free for all networks. Share this post to your friends after successfully unlocking your router permanently.