SIM unlock ZTE Nubia X fast and simple with IMEI and Factory unlock code.
We provide factory unlock code to free your phone for all networks.
Unlock ZTE Nubia X with its IMEI no and unlock code. You need to provide IMEI no to get unlock code for your ZTE Nubia X. To get IMEI from ZTE Nubia X Phone removes the battery from your device or go to settings. You can also dial *#06# to get IMEI no of your Phone.
We provide Factory unlock codes for ZTE Nubia X. Initially, ZTE Nubia X comes to lock to a single network, but with the help of this post, you can easily remove network restrictions of your ZTE Nubia X for all networks.
You need the correct code to unlock this device. Do not enter wrong unlock codes on your Phone. It may cause unexpected behavior on your phone.
Unlocking is not available for “Tracfone”, “Net10”, and “Straighttalk” carrier. Do not place an order for these networks. Unlocking is available for all network provider excluding above mentioned.
If, your phone is dual SIM then provide IMEI of primary SIM only. After inserting unlocks code into mobile, both SIM slots will be free for all networks.
The warranty of your ZTE Nubia X will not be disturbed. The codes will come from ZTE Database, so it will not disturb your Phone warranty.
How much time will it take to unlock your ZTE Nubia X?
It will take 1-8 hours to unlock ZTE Nubia X.
How to unlock your ZTE Nubia X?
SIM unlock ZTE Nubia X
Unlock ZTE Nubia X Phone with unlock code?
- Insert SIM card other than default network in your ZTE Nubia X Phone.
- Switch on your Phone.
- It should ask for unlock code.
- If not, then click on Network or settings, it will ask for unlock code.
- Insert unlock code provided by www.simunlock.net.
- Click, apply or OK. Your ZTE Nubia X Phone will reboot/restart.
- Your device will be free for all SIM cards of all networks.
If the above given method does not work then try below method:
- Now remove SIM card from your phone and type ###825*09#,
- It will ask to unlock code, Insert unlock code and apply.
If not successful again then try below method:
- Type *983*8284# and type unlock code into your phone.
If failed again, then try the last method:
- Type *983*865625#, and type unlock code when unlock screen appears.
Your device will be free for all networks. Your desimlocker to Factory unlock code for simlock to simunlock.
In some cases when above-given methods do not work then we recommend that you factory reset your device.