Unlock BlackBerry Key 2 LE fast and secure. You can unlock all your BlackBerry Key 2 LE phones from network restrictions or remove network restrictions from your BlackBerry Key 2 LE locked to any network. We at www.simunlock.net provide factory unlock code to free your phone for all networks.
Unlock BlackBerry Key 2 LE with its IMEI no and unlock code. You need to provide IMEI no to get unlock code for your BlackBerry Key 2 LE. To get IMEI from BlackBerry Key 2 LE Phone remove the battery of your device or go to settings. You can also dial *#06# to get IMEI no of your Phone.
We provide Factory unlock codes for BlackBerry Key 2 LE. Initially, BlackBerry Key 2 LE comes to lock to a single network, but with the help of this post, you can easily remove network restrictions of your BlackBerry Key 2 LE for all networks.
You need the correct code to unlock this device. Do not enter wrong unlock codes on your Phone. It may cause unexpected behavior on your phone. Unlocking is not available for “Tracfone”, “Net10”, and “Straighttalk” carrier. Do not place an order for these networks.
If, your phone is dual SIM then provide IMEI of primary SIM only. After inserting unlocks code into mobile, both SIM slots will be free for all networks.
The warranty of your BlackBerry Key 2 LE will not be disturbed. The codes will come from BlackBerry Database, so it will not disturb your Phone warranty.
How much time will it take to unlock your BlackBerry Key 2 LE?
It will take 3-10 Days to unlock your device.
How to unlock your BlackBerry Key 2 LE?
Unlock BlackBerry Key 2 LE
Follow steps given below to unlock BlackBerry Key 2 LE:
Unlock BlackBerry Key 2 LE by IMEI
- Switch off your device.
- Insert SIM card other than default network.
- The phone will ask MEP network unlock code.
- Insert the unlock code provided by us.
- Your BlackBerry Key 2 LE Will be unlocked.
Unlock BlackBerry Key 2 LE by PRD number
- Remove back cover of your BlackBerry Key 2 LE.
- Remove the battery of your BlackBerry Key 2 LE.
- PRD will be written on a sticker. Like PRD-34567-891.
- You need to provide that PRD while placing an order.
Unlock BlackBerry Key 2 LE by MEPD or MEPPD
- Switch on the phone.
- Go to Options > Advanced options.
- Go to SIM card.
- Type with keyboard MEPD or MEPPD(Enter capital letters only, Letters will not be visible)
- You will see unlock menu, go to Network section.
- Insert MEP2 or MEPP2 with keyboard (Letters will not be visible).
- Insert the unlock code given by us.
- Your phone is unlocked.
In some cases when above-given methods do not work then we recommend that you factory reset your device.