Unlock Alcatel 5V fast and secure with IMEI and unlock code. You can unlock all your Alcatel 5V Phone from network restrictions or remove network restrictions from your Alcatel 5V Phone. We provide factory unlock code to free your Phone for all networks.
To unlock Alcatel 5V you need to provide either IMEI+PID or IMEI+SECRO combination. In some services, only IMEI is required.
Unlock Alcatel 5V with its IMEI no and unlock code. You need to provide IMEI no to get unlock code for your Alcatel 5V Phone. To get IMEI of Alcatel 5V Phone dial *#06# or remove the battery from your device or go to settings.
To get the Provider ID, remove the battery and check the sticker. You can also find the PID through Phone settings. Example: 5015Y-2AGKBC.
SECRO can be found by type *#837# or *#3228#. Once the number dialed, search for the name that starts with “X” letter in the list. Example: XG55NBG3.
We provide Factory unlock codes for Alcatel 5V. Initially, Alcatel 5V comes to lock to a single network, but with the help of this post, you can easily remove network restrictions of your Alcatel 5V for all networks.
You need the correct code to unlock this device. Do not enter wrong unlock codes on your Phone. It may cause unexpected behavior on your Phone.
If, your Phone is dual SIM then provide IMEI of primary SIM only. After inserting unlocks code into mobile, both SIM slots will be free for all networks.
The warranty of your Alcatel 5V Phone will not be disturbed. The codes will come from Alcatel 5V Database, so it will not disturb your Phone warranty.
How much time will it take to unlock your Alcatel 5V Phone?
It will take 1-5 days to unlock your device.
How to unlock your Alcatel 5V Phone?
Unlock Alcatel 5V
Follow steps given below to unlock Alcatel 5V Phone:
- Switch on Alcatel 5V Phone.
- Put SIM card other than default network or network locked to Alcatel 5V Phone, and switch it on.
- The Phone will ask for unlock code.
- Now Put NCK/unlock code carefully, and press Apply.
Your device will reboot and restart.
How to Unlock Alcatel 5V?
1. Switch off the Alcatel 5V and insert a SIM card other than network locked.
2. Switch on the Phone.
3. You will get a message “Enter Network Key”.
4. Enter the unlock code provided by https://simunlock.net.
1. Switch off the Alcatel 5V.
2. Remove the SIM card.
3. Now, switch ON the Phone without SIM card in it.
4. Now dial the following: *#0000*CODE#
Note: Replace the CODE with the unlock code, which is provided by us.
5. To complete the unlocking process, again dial the following:
In some cases when above-given methods do not work then we recommend that you factory reset your device.