You can unlock BlackBerry with an unlock code. You need to provide IMEI no of your BlackBerry. To get IMEI no of BlackBerry dial *#06#. The warranty of your BlackBerry will not be disturbed. Unlocking is not restricted to any carrier. Unlocking is available for all network provider phones. If, your phone is dual SIM then provide IMEI of primary SIM card only. After inserting unlock code into mobile, both SIM slots will be free for all networks.
Unlock BlackBerry by IMEI
- Switch off your device.
- Insert SIM card other than default network.
- The phone will ask MEP network unlock code.
- Insert unlock code provided by us.
- Your BlackBerry Will be unlocked.
Unlock BlackBerry by PRD number
- Remove back cover of your BlackBerry.
- Remove the battery from your Blackberry.
- PRD will be written on a sticker. Like PRD-34567-891.
Unlock BlackBerry by MEPD or MEPPD
- Switch on the phone.
- Go to options > Advanced options.
- Go to SIM card.
- Type with keyboard MEPD or MEPPD(Enter capital letters only, Letters will not be visible)
- You will see unlock menu, go to network section.
- Insert MEP2 or MEPP2 with keyboard (Letters will not be visible).
- Insert unlock code given by us.
- Your phone is unlocked.