Unlock BlackBerry RIM 857 fast and secure. You can unlock all your BlackBerry RIM 857 phones from network restrictions or remove network restrictions from your BlackBerry RIM 857 locked to any network. We provide factory unlock code to free your phone for all networks.
Unlock BlackBerry RIM 857 with its IMEI no and unlock code. You need to provide IMEI no to get unlock code for your BlackBerry RIM 857. To get IMEI from BlackBerry RIM 857 Phone remove the battery of your device or go to settings. You can also dial *#06# to get IMEI no of your Phone.
We provide Factory unlock codes for BlackBerry RIM 857. Initially, BlackBerry RIM 857 comes to lock to a single network, but with the help of this post, you can easily remove network restrictions of your BlackBerry RIM 857 for all networks.
You need correct code to unlock this device. Do not enter wrong unlock codes on your Phone. It may cause unexpected behavior on your phone. Unlocking is not available for “Tracfone”, “Net10”, and “Straighttalk” carrier. Do not place an order for these networks. If, your phone is dual SIM then provide IMEI of primary SIM only. After inserting unlocks code into mobile, both SIM slots will be free for all networks.
The warranty of your BlackBerry RIM 857 will not be disturbed. The codes will come from BlackBerry Database, so it will not disturb your Phone warranty.
How much time will it take to unlock your BlackBerry RIM 857?
It will take 3-10 Days to unlock your device.
How to unlock your BlackBerry RIM 857?
Unlock BlackBerry RIM 857
Follow steps given below to unlock BlackBerry RIM 857:
Unlock BlackBerry RIM 857 by IMEI
- Switch off your device.
- Insert SIM card other than default network.
- The phone will ask MEP network unlock code.
- Insert unlock code provided by us.
- Your BlackBerry RIM 857 Will be unlocked.
Unlock BlackBerry RIM 857 by PRD number
- Remove back cover of your BlackBerry RIM 857.
- Remove battery of your BlackBerry RIM 857.
- PRD will be written on a sticker. Like PRD-34567-891.
- You need to provide that PRD while placing order.
Unlock BlackBerry RIM 857 by MEPD or MEPPD
- Switch on the phone.
- Go to Options > Advanced options.
- Go to SIM card.
- Type with keyboard MEPD or MEPPD(Enter capital letters only, Letters will not be visible)
- You will see unlock menu, go to Network section.
- Insert MEP2 or MEPP2 with keyboard (Letters will not be visible).
- Insert unlock code given by us.
- Your phone is unlocked.
In some cases when above-given methods do not work then we recommend that you factory reset your device.