Unlock Alcatel 3V fast and secure with IMEI and unlock code. You can unlock all your Alcatel 3V Phone from network restrictions or remove network restrictions from your Alcatel 3V Phone. We at provide factory unlock code to free your Phone for all networks.
Unlock Alcatel 3V with its IMEI no and unlock code. You need to provide IMEI no to get unlock code for your Alcatel 3V Phone. To get IMEI of Alcatel 3V Phone dial *#06# or remove the battery from your device or go to settings.
To get the Provider ID, remove the battery and check the sticker. You can also find the PID through Phone settings. Example: 5015Y-2AGKBC.
SECRO can be found by type *#837# or *#3228#. Once the number dialed, search for the name that starts with “X” letter in the list. Example: XG55NBG3.
We provide Factory unlock codes for Alcatel 3V. Initially, Alcatel 3V comes to lock to a single network, but with the help of this post, you can easily remove network restrictions of your Alcatel 3V for all networks.
You need correct code to unlock this device. Do not enter wrong unlock codes on your Phone. It may cause unexpected behavior on your Phone.
If, your Phone is dual SIM then provide IMEI of primary SIM only. After inserting unlocks code into mobile, both SIM slots will be free for all networks.
The warranty of your Alcatel 3V Phone will not be disturbed. The codes will come from Alcatel 3V Database, so it will not disturb your Phone warranty.
How much time will it take to unlock your Alcatel 3V Phone?
It will take 1-5 days to unlock your device.
How to unlock your Alcatel 3V Phone?
Unlock Alcatel 3V
Follow steps given below to unlock Alcatel 3V Phone:
- Switch on Alcatel 3V Phone.
- Put SIM card other than default network or network locked to Alcatel 3V Phone, and switch it on.
- The Phone will ask for unlock code.
- Now Put NCK/unlock code carefully, and press Apply.
Your device will reboot and restart.
How to Unlock Alcatel 3V locked to AT&T?
1. Switch off the Alcatel 3V and insert a SIM card other than network locked.
2. Switch on the Phone.
3. You will get a message “Enter Network Key”.
4. Enter the unlock code provided by https://simunlock.net.
1. Switch off the Alcatel 3V.
2. Remove the SIM card.
3. Now, switch ON the Phone without SIM card in it.
4. Now dial the following: *#0000*CODE#
Note: Replace the CODE with the unlock code, which is provided by us.
5. To complete the unlocking process, again dial the following:
In some cases when above-given methods do not work then we recommend that you factory reset your device.