SIM unlock Alcatel IK40CJ fast and secure with IMEI. You can unlock all your Alcatel IK40CJ Routers from network restrictions or remove network restrictions from your Alcatel IK40CJ Router. We provide factory unlock code to free your Router for all networks.
SIM unlock Alcatel IK40CJ with its IMEI no and unlock code. You need to provide IMEI no to get unlock code for your Alcatel IK40CJ Router. To get IMEI of Alcatel IK40CJ Router remove the battery from your device or go to settings.
We provide Factory unlock codes for Alcatel IK40CJ. Initially, Alcatel IK40CJ comes to lock to a single network, but with the help of this post, you can easily remove network restrictions of your Alcatel
IK40CJ for all networks.
You need correct code to unlock this device. Do not enter wrong unlock codes on your Router. It may cause unexpected behavior to your Router.
The warranty of your Alcatel
IK40CJ Router will not be disturbed. The codes will come from Alcatel IK40CJ Database, so it will not disturb your Router warranty.
Hi, On which network your device is locked? Is your device asking to unlock code after changing SIM card…
Please your order.
Network unlock code only
Unlock code conexis x2
How much time will it take to unlock your Alcatel IK40CJ Router?
It will take 01-09 hours to unlock your device.
Follow steps given below to unlock Alcatel IK40CJ Router:
- Switch on Alcatel IK40CJ Router.
- Put SIM card other than default network or network locked to Alcatel IK40CJ Router, and switch it on.
- The router will ask for unlock code.
- Now Put 10 digit NCK/unlock code carefully, and press Apply.
Your device will reboot and restart.
- Connect your device with a Windows PC.
- Go to a browser and type 192.168.x.x(It will be given on your router box).
- It will open your device homepage.
- From there login to your device via username and password(Mostly it is username-admin, password-admin).
- Now go to connection menu and it should ask unlock code/NCK.
- Insert 10 digit NCK provided by us.
- Press enter and your device Alcatel IK40CJ will reboot/restart.
In some cases when above-given methods do not work then we recommend that you factory reset your device.